Frequently Asked Questions
Is Polymer Clay Heavy?
Not at all! One of the greatest advantages of polymer clay is how extremely lightweight it is! Even with large dangles, you may forget you are even wearing them since most pieces weigh significantly less than the weight of a quarter coin!
I have sensitive ears. Should I be concerned?
We only use 100% pure titanium silver stud posts, hypoallergenic golden stainless steel, and 14k gold filled hardware. See each individual listing for which hardware is on the earring your looking at.
Do you offer clip-on earrings?
Any earring with a gold ball post may be switched out for a clip-on gold earring attachment. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after purchase requesting a clip-on instead of the ball post and ill be happy to switch that out for you!
- Polymer clay is very durable and has a slight flex to it. However, do not try to bend as with enough force it could break.
- Do not leave next to other jewelry as to prevent scratching.
- Store in a cool place, do not leave in a hot car.
- Keep dry! Do not shower/swim/exercise with them.
- Avoid chemicals, perfumes, aerosols, and jewelry cleaners.
- For pieces coated in shiny resin please store out of direct sunlight.
- If a piece becomes dirty or make up gets on it, wipe lightly with a damp cloth.
Don't see your question answered here? Please contact me at email@example.com and we will get back to you within 2 business days.
For shipping and return information, please click here!