Wedding Studs: Ivory Quartz
Every With Clay piece is slow made by hand. I hand color mix, shape, bake, sand, assemble, photograph all by myself with lots of patience and love. Variations in clay such as size, color, bubbles, dust, lint, fingerprints, are normal. Every pair of earrings is truly one of a kind and unique.
- Polymer clay is very durable and has a slight flex to it. However, do not try to bend as with enough force it could break
- Do not leave next to other jewelry as to prevent scratching
- Store in a cool place, do not leave in a hot car
- Keep dry! Do not shower/swim/exercise with them
- Avoid chemicals, perfumes, aerosols, and jewelry cleaners
- If a piece becomes dirty or make up gets on it, wipe lightly with a damp cloth